WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Kicked Spectrum Cable to the curb.

Go down

We Kicked Spectrum Cable to the curb. Empty We Kicked Spectrum Cable to the curb.

No More nickoling and Diming

We had enough of there bull shit after two years of taking advantage of senior citizen and taking money they need for there pension we said fuck you Spectrum Cable.

People need to stop the draining of spectrum wallet grudging and put an end to it once and for all like we did next will be there internet if they keep up the bull shit.

Every fucking year seniors get a raise in there pension checks and these bastards take that money away from them its a crying shame that these fuck heads only care about your wallet and not you as a person especially with high prices these bastard think about not putting on the breaks and stopping these affiliate networks like NBC and ABC and CBS and Fox to stop the cost increase but here the thing I learned I signed up for Sling TV now even though I dont get the local channels the commercials are only 2 and a half minutes compared to spectrum cable even hulu and You tube TV.

the other ones are the same way but the sling tv Im paying only $55.00 a month plus the tax even though im not getting my local stations which I dont give a crap about anyways because there fake news of course but Id rather have what I got now .

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit