WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Biden is a desgracia meaning a disgrace

Go down

President Biden is a desgracia meaning a disgrace Empty President Biden is a desgracia meaning a disgrace

President Biden is a desgracia meaning a disgrace he allowed a china Balloon to fly over the united states for five days knowing full well they violated united states air space on top of that also put military on a dangerous path along with the danger of knowing where out electric grids are knowing where U.S military Weapon are and also putting American lives in danger not only that there another Balloon flying out Latin country like Puerto Rico Cuba and South American Mexico and Spain and these people may not wanna understand English you better start now because were posting this story to get the word out about it .

WE ARE THINKING THAT CHINA IS WORKING WITH RUSSIA AND IRAN

ITS TIME TO START GETTING READY FOR WORLD WAR THREE IT SOUNDS AND YOU KNOW WHAT ? YOU CAN BLAME THE DEMOCRATS AND THE BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS .

THOSE WHO DONT KNOW BETTER READ THIS PART ALSO.

EVENTUALLY THERE GOING TO BE A DRAFT INTO THE MILITARY HERE HOW THAT GONNA WORK

IF YOUR BETWEEN THE AGES OF 18 AND 45 YOUR GONNA BE THE FIRST TO BE DRAFTED YOUR GONNA GET A LETTER FROM HOMELAND SECURITY LIKE I DID ONCE STATING THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO APPEAR AT THE UNITED STATES ARMY FACILITY BY 04;00 HRS ON THIS DATE.

i WAS ABLE TO GET OUT BECAUSE i WAS STILL IN h.S SCHOOL YET THAN THEY STOPPED BEFORE I GOT OUT.

IF YOU KNOW SHOW UP YOUR WILL BE ARRESTED THOSE WHO FAILED TO SIGN UP WITH SELECTIVE SERVICE YOU TOO WILL BE ARRESTED I SAY WE SHOULD DRAFT ALL THE ILLEGALS AND LET THEM GO FIGHT FOR US THIS WAY IF THEY WANNA COME HERE LET THEM DO OUR DIRTY WORK INSTEAD OF U.S CITIZEN GETTING KILLED MAYBE THAY WILL STOP COMING HERE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit